Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Memorizing the Book of Mark day 5

Well, since I have had an overwhelming response to join me in my endeavor to memorize the book of Mark  ( not ) I thought I would check in today and let you know how I am doing with it.

So far it has been a little slow going but I am confident that things will pick up.
 So far I am almost 20 verses into the first chapter. I am shooting for 5 verses a day but if it averages out to be four, that's cool too. Thank you Jesus!
I calculated that, if I keep going at the pace I am now going I will have the Book of Mark memorized by July.
By the way I am still reviewing my chapters from the book of John, and so far I have been able to keep on schedule of my seven chapter a day review plan, and it seems to working out pretty good so far.


Update!


 Guys...... I want to say that I am taking a break from mark for the time being as I am in the process of consolidating all my memory verses into an organized fashion.
I will be coming back to The Book of Mark someday soon. but I think I will be doing some mini projects with some of the smaller epistles starting most likely with Titus.When this begins I will start a blog on this tooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment